Coupon Code Expires In ---
ViewTV UHD-3942A Digital Amplified Outdoor / Indoor Attic HDTV Antenna with Mounting Pole - 150 Miles Range - 360° Rotation - Wireless Remote
Fulfilled by Amazon
Have a television with a tuner or a digital converter box and want all of those FREE channels? This is the antenna for you!
Built-in Low-Noise and High Gain Amplifier
Built-in motor turns the antenna 360 degrees | Motor turns in both directions to avoid tangles
Wireless remote controller
Control Box with Dual TV Outputs is included
Assembles in minutes
Mounts to a pole up to 1" in diameter (pole not included)
Recommended to be mounted 30 feet above ground
Antenna Frequency Range: VHF: 40-300MHz / UHF: 470-890MHz
Antenna Gain: VHF: 29 ~ 32dB | UHF: 32 ~ 36 dB
Mile Range: 150 Miles
Noise Figure: ≤ 3 dB
Impedance: 75 Ohm
Working Voltage: 120V ± 10% / 60Hz
Antenna Pole Specifications:
Made of weather resistant iron
18.5" in length from bottom to top
1. Place the mast through the mounting base of the J-pole.
2. Level up the mounting base and then mark the pilot holes to be drilled with a marking pen.
3. Drill the pilot holes (with a drill bit about half the diameter of the bolt) into the marked areas.
4. Line up the holes of the mounting base of the J-pole with the drilled holes.
5. Drill and then secure the lag bolts into the pilot holes.
- Go to antennaweb.org and type in your street address. This will show you where the broadcast towers near you are located.
- If you use a older tube TV, you will likely need a digital converter box to use this antenna. | If you have a flat model TV, check the manual to make sure you have a digital tuner built into it. Newer 4K TV's may or may not have a built-in tuner.
-***You need to perform an "automatic channel search" from the MENU of your TV or converter box to get this antenna to work. Please refer to your manual***