The descriptions and pictures of products on Vipon are for reference only. Please fully view the product listing on Amazon before purchasing.
About the product
- Make sure this fits
- by entering your model number.
- Blackout Window Film - IDEAL FOR DAYSLEEP - Thick and light material that guarantees 100% Blackout blocking Sun light. Perfect for those that work night shifts and need a dark room to ensure the best sleep quality during the day. Also useful for baby nursery. It will make your room darker than a costly curtain.
- Blackout Window Film - INSULATION EFFECT - Saves energy blocking Sunlight and UV rays during the day. Heat will just not warm up your room.
- Blackout Window Film - NON ADHESIVE STATIC CLING - Very easy installation,it leaves no residues at all and can be installed and removed all over again. You can reuse it every summer and remove it during the winters. Make sure you stick it on a wet clean smooth surface.
- Blackout Window Film - CUTTING GUIDELINES - To help you cut and measure, we designed a grid design in PROTECTIVE FILM. It's convenient for you to cut any size you want, along the straight line clipping. You just takes a cutter or scissors and follow the guide lined pattern. After you cut it you can remove the protective pattern film to stick it on your window.
- Blackout Window Film - PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY - Suitable for home and office install this opaque dark window film to ensure nobody can see what’s inside your room. Anti-theft tool.
The Description of the Blackout Window Film: Do you need a super dark room to sleep during the daytime? Your baby wakes up at the first sunray in the morning? Coavas's Opaque Blackout Window film will help you make your room even darker than with curtains. Its thick texturized material will guarantee no photon from the outside enters your room! Afraid that you can't cut it straight and you will ruin the whole window film roll? No worries! We've designed a unique guideline pattern to make sure you can measure and cut it perfectly to block every corner of your window. The guideline pattern is drew in the protective film side, so start cutting just after you unroll it! Its super static cling will just need a wet smooth and clean surface to stick on.