Cell Phones & Accessories
Bluetooth Earbuds 5.0 True Wireless Headphones, FulTech Latest in-Ear Earphones IPX7 Waterproof Sweatoroof 3D Stereo Hi-Fi Sound Headset with Leather Belt Lanyard, 3000mAH Charging Case, Built-in Mic
Fulfilled by Amazon
The descriptions and pictures of products on Vipon are for reference only. Please fully view the product listing on Amazon before purchasing.
About the product
- ♬♬【Superior Music Quality】 Bluetooth Headset uses Bluetooth V5.0 + enhanced data rate, using true wireless stereo technology to provide deep bass and crisp high pitch. The headphones filter out external noise, ensuring clear sound, easy to listen to, listen to music, chat with friends or drive.
- ♬♬【Automatic Pairing and Easy Operation】 Only need to take out the earplugs in the charging box, the earphones will automatically pair and connect the smart phone. Touch the earphones only need to tap to skip, stop, add volume/subtract volume and power on/off, no will affect your hearing or activity.
- ♬♬【IPX6 Waterproof Professional Earmuff Design】 The IPX7 waterproof feature protects the earbuds from sweat or rain. Keep your headset in a safe and secure working condition. Suitable for sports, running, cycling, gym, travel and more. Very light weight (only 11g / 0.39 oz), with 3 sets of silicone caps (small, medium, large) to ensure comfortable wearing. A suitable earbud cap reduces ambient noise and prevents falling.
- ♬♬【3000 mAh Battery Portable Charging Case】 After the headset is placed in the charging box, it can be automatically charged and fully charged in 2 hours. The charging box has a built-in 3000 mAh battery, and the headphones can be fully charged about 20 times. The wireless Bluetooth headset can be up to 4.5 hours of music playback time or talk time when fully charged.
- ♬♬【New Bluetooth 5.0 Stable Connection】 Provides a stable and seamless connection, supports Bluetooth 5.0 and high-sensitivity antenna devices up to 10m/33ft, ensuring low latency and low power consumption during data transmission. In general, metal products can have a big impact on Bluetooth signals, so try to avoid them.