ONVIS Smart Motion Sensor Wireless PIR Detector Works With Apple HomeKit Hygrometer Thermometer Temperature Humidity Gauge Siri Enabled Bluetooth Remote Trigger for iPhone iPad
Fulfilled by Amazon
The descriptions and pictures of products on Vipon are for reference only. Please fully view the product listing on Amazon before purchasing.
About the product
- Make sure this fits
- by entering your model number.
- Note: Eezy Life is the only seller authorized by Onvis,please don't order from other sellers. [Notification Reminder] You will get real-time notification in your iOS devices once movement is captured by the sensor, unlimited motion detection notifications, 100 recent detection records, 24/7 remote home security monitoring for kids, pets, elder people, etc.
- [MULTIPURPOSE SENSOR] Smart hygrometer thermometer, daily Humidity temperature and daily trigger activation records are automatically updated every 5 minutes and kept for 31 days; Access to Apple Home App or ask Siri for current room temperature and humidity, access to ONVIS Home App to check the temperature, humidity and motion records
- [HomeKit AUTOMATION] This PIR motion detector acts as a remote trigger activated simply by movement; controlled via the Apple Home App or ONVIS Home App over Bluetooth, Siri voice control; setting custom scenes in your smart home system, for example, turning on the HomeKit lights and music if motion is detected
- [COMPATIBILITY] Directly works with Apple HomeKit compatible devices such as HomeKit switch/plug/outlet/bulb/camera/lock, no hub required; requires iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch iOS 10.1 or later, Apple TV tvOS 10.1, HomePod (iOS 11.3 or later) as hub for remote control
- [LOW-ENERGY & Easy Installation] The ir HomeKit motion sensor paired via 5.0 Bluetooth in HomeKit accessories, offers fast and stable connectivity, this low power sensor can be deployed anywhere; Powered by 2xAAA alkaline batteries for up to 15000 hours use; its remaining battery power can be checked on ONVIS Home App