Pracoy Compatible with iPhone iPad to HDMI Adapter Cable, 6ft 1080P HD TV Digital AV Adapter Connector Cord Compatible with iPhone Xs Max XR X 8 7 6s Plus 5s iPad Mini Air Pro to TV Projector Monitor
Fulfilled by Amazon
About the product
How to use?
Step 1: Plug the HDMI interface to TV / Projector /Monitor
Step 2: Plug the USB interface to power adapter or USB outlet
Step 3: Plug the phone port to your iPhone / iPad / iPod
Step 4: Click "trust" on your iPhone / iPad after seconds and it will start sync automatically.
If the device don't work after all of these steps, please check if your TV / Monitor is on the correct HDMI Mode (Try HDMI 1 / HDMI 2, and Should NOT be PC Mode While using)
What Apps can work with?
Supports video callings from FaceTime / Skype / WhatsApp
Supports videos/pics/games from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, Snapchat, IDMB, Microsoft Office, etc
Some Paid Videos in the App May NOT Supported:
Such as Netflix, Amazon Prime videos, CBS CNNGO, BT SPORT, SBS, Periscope, Tonton, Hulu, Comcast tv, Xfinity, Vudu, DIRECTV, etc.
- Please make sure to plug the USB into power adapter before using this HDMI cable adapter.
- Please make sure the phone port is good and clean enough, otherwise it may not work well.
- If the HDMI adapter get hot while in use, it is normal. Please take a rest after a long time use.
- Please select the correct HDMI Mode on the TV (try between HDMI 1 or HDMI 2
- Please use the right adapter, we suggest 5V/1A for iPhone, 5V/2A+ for iPad. If lower voltage, it may not work very well.
- Your device will be charged while the HDMI cord is working, but it isn't designed for Charging.
1* 6.0ft HDMI Cable Compatible with iPhone iPad