udiag [New Update] OBD2 Scanner Code Reader Car Diagnostic Tool with Reset CR700 Universal for All Cars Scan Engine Fault Codes Read Live Data Retrieves Vehicle Info. Displays Freeze Frame Data
Fulfilled by Amazon
The descriptions and pictures of products on Vipon are for reference only. Please fully view the product listing on Amazon before purchasing.
About the product
- Make sure this fits
- by entering your model number.
- [EASY TO USE]---CR700 obd2 scanner no battery required, just plug with the DLC then paly. I/M readiness hot keys design make more easy to use this tool, it can quick scan and check the engine then display the all status of tests. Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle. Built in DTC lookup library can directly let you know what the fault code meaning.
- [SAVE MONEY AND TIME]---CR700 car code reader must be a spared tool in your car, it can quickly read and erase DTC (engine fault codes) when the MIL is illuminated, and this process only take 1-3 minutes. It's not worth driving to your local garage or parts shop for a scan and possibly get an unnecessary sales pitch.
- [POWERFULL ENGINE DIAGNOSTIC]---C7600 obd2 scanner easily determines in the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light), Reset Monitors, as well as detects freeze frame information. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions. (Note: CR700 car coder reader only support scan engine fault, don’t support scan ABS, SRS, Body)
- [GREAT COMPATIBILITY]---C7600 car diagnostic scanner works on all after 1996 OBDII, EOBD standard, compliant US, European and Asian vehicles. Supports all obdii protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
- [MUTIPLE FUNCTION]---CR700 OBDII scan tool not only can read codes and erase codes, but also lets you view “real-time” live data information which includes values ( Volts, rpm temperature, speed etc.), Freeze frame- the snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault. I/M readiness- refers to inspection and maintenance, perfect way to protect environment. Retrieves Vehicle information-VIN, CVN, CID.