UV LED Nail Lamp, ABOX Star2 72W Nail Dryer Fast Dry for Gel Nails Polish Curing with 36 pcs LEDs, 4 Timer Setting, Auto Senor, LCD Display, Detachable Base, Manicure Tool for Home and Salon
Fulfilled by Amazon
This coupon code can be applied to all variations of this product.
The descriptions and pictures of products on Vipon are for reference only. Please fully view the product listing on Amazon before purchasing.
About the product
- 💗 Cut Your Drying Time in Half: Star2 nail dryer combine UV and LED double light source bulb to cure and dry all kinds of nail gels without distinguishing nail polish gels type. A whopping 72 watts of power offers cure speeds up to twice as fast as lower wattage UV nail lamp. Cured your nails quickly with infinite shine gloss without having to wait longer.
- 💗Targeted LED Bulbs for Even Curing: Well-Distributed lights at multiple angles help uniformly cure Gel/nail polish without trying to contort your thumb, ensuring all areas of your nails are dry. Its 36 lamp beads can run for up to 60,000 hours, almost seven years of continuous light.
- 💗More Convenient and User-Friendly: 4 preset timers with countdown LED display (10s/30s/60s/99s low heat mode) give you full customizable control over how much the curing time is left. Activated by infrared sensor, “hands in light on, hand out light off”, Star2 nail dryer is easy for new users to operate without pressing the button repeatedly.
- 💗Safe on Your Skin and Eyes: Star2 nail dryer emits non-ultraviolet white daylight just like the sunlight, no damage to the eyes as well as the skin. Your skin won't get hot, just toasty warm. Say goodbye to outdated single UV nail lamps causing hand blackening and eye irritation.
- 💗Elegant and Spacious Design: Regardless of the size of your hands, your feet, Star2 nail dryer is large enough to treat five fingers or toes at once. The detachable base can be removed for cleaning and easy pedicure use. The convenient handle make lifting and moving easier. Its splendid design and unique color, make it stand out from nail UV lamps.