2020-2021 Planner - Academic Weekly & Monthly Planner with Flexible Hardcover, Jul 2020 - Jun 2021, 8.46" x 6.37", Twin- Wire Binding, Monthly Tabs, Inner Pocket, Making Your Life Better
Fulfilled by Amazon
The descriptions and pictures of products on Vipon are for reference only. Please fully view the product listing on Amazon before purchasing.
About the product
- 💫 STYLISH ACADEMIC PLANNER - Our Jul 2020 - Jun 2021 academic planner which features Flower as the cover design. This planner is 8.46" x 6.37" which is a perfect size for on-the-go. This planner contains one-year plan from Jul 2020 - Jun 2021, strong twin-wire binding, allowing lay-flat orientation.
- 💫 WEEKLY PLANNING - Weekly view pages contain ample writing place for your detailed daily planning, appointments, activities and more. Moreover the check box in the weekly pages can help you track your daily schedule. At the same time, the previous, present and next month reference calendar on weekly view pages can simplify your plans over a long period of time to improve your time management skill.
- 💫 MONTHLY PLANNING - The monthly pages contains the previous, present and next month reference calendar for long-term plan, at the same time it can keep improving your time management skill through an easier way for you to go back to your past plan and plan for the future. Also the holidays are listed on the monthly pages, so you won't miss any important dates.
- 💫 FEATURES - 6.37" x 8.46" Planning Pages | Thicker Paper | Flexible Hardcover | Contacts | Quick Reference Information | Yearly Overview | Reference Calendar | Holidays | Monthly Tabs | States, Capitals & Time Zones | Strong Twin-Wire Binding | Inner Pocket | Elastic Closure | This all -in - one planner will make your life more effective and help you become the best version of yourself.
- 💫 LIFETIME SUPPORT - Our friendly and reliable customer service will respond to you within 24 hours! You can purchase with confidence, If you don't love it for any quality reason, we'll replace it or give you every cent back. No Questions Asked